Complementary Skills Program (PROHAC) – Master Courses
FGV EESP’s Master Course Complementary Skills Program (PROHAC) aims to enable students who complete a Master course develop additional skills. They may study a new area in the context of the same course or in a different Master course. Once students who have completed a Master course can join the program.
This program will give participants a complementary certificate. To obtain it, students need only pass the subjects studied and attend at least 75% of the classes. There is no need to do a term paper to obtain the certificate.
To do PROHAC, candidates should go to the secretarial office to find out the necessary procedures. Acceptance into PROHAC is subject to the availability of places and approval by the coordination office.
The Master course PROHAC program offers a 30% discount on the course fees. The amount may be paid in up to 12 monthly installments.
:: Courses and Skills
- The courses work on the following skills:
Master in Business Economics
1. Competitive Strategy
2. Investment Decisions
3. Corporate Finance
4. Economic Business Models
1. Introduction to Financial and Capital Market Economics
2. Asset Valuation Models
3. International Finance and Capital Markets
4. Investment Management in Brazil
Master in Financial Economics
1. Fixed-Income Instruments and Management I
2. Fixed-Income Instruments and Management II
3. Derivatives – Fixed-Income Investment
4. Risk Management
1. Economic-Financial Analysis of Companies
2. Derivatives – Equity Investment
4. Equity Investment Portfolio Strategy and Management
Master in Corporate Finance, Controllership and Economics
3. Financial Planning and Budgeting
4. Tax Planning
5. Treasury Operations and Working Capital Management
Master in Banking, Financial Institutions and Economics
1. Financial Institutions I: Retail Banking Operations
2. Financial Institutions II: Wholesale Banking Operations
3. Financial Institutions III: Wealth & Asset Management
4. Insurance and Pensions
5. Risk Management at Financial Institutions
:: One-Off Subjects
Students who have completed a Master course may study one-off subjects in another Master course, subject to the availability of places and approval from the coordination office. Those interested in studying one-off subjects should go to the secretarial office to find out the necessary procedures.
Students who wish to take a one-off subject after completing a Master class will be given a 20% discount on the course fees. The amount may be paid in up to four monthly installments.